Monday, October 20, 2008

LORDS OF DOGTOWN



Wookay! I know this movie has been out for quite some time, but it made me watch again and again! I simply love the way they make this movie. It feels very raw and I can totally imagined myself in that era. My friend Stuart did ask me what will I be doin' if I'm in that era. I told him I'll definitely skate and probably form a rock band or something like that.
Anyway, I think the casts looks great eventhough John Robinson's hair seems funny cos' of the extensions I think. Emile Hirsch totally looks like Kurt Cobain in the MTV Unplugged version.
Not to mention the late Heath Ledger appearance completely rock the whole movie. With beautiful soundtracks from Jimi Hendrix to Black Sabbath, what more can you ask from a movie..












Now, these are the real Z-Boys.. :D

No comments: