Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cats from Hong Kong

I absolutely envy Sebastian's sis because she can sleep with 7 different cats every night!
We stayed over her house at Tai Koo when we were in Hong Kong and I was thrilled to have a chance to play with all the cats for a whole week!
We spend most of our time in his sis' house mainly is because I caught a cold and felt a lil' weak to go out. So I took a lot of my time taking pictures with the cats.

We always wanted to have cats in our home but Seb's parents are not too keen in it. So we'll play with some of the neighbourhood cats around the block.

Here are some of the cats that I took in Hong Kong.




This fella is "Gizmo". Her job is to sleep and eat most of the time.




*wink wink* This is "Herbie" and he's a special cat in the house. He's the only male among all cats and he only has 3 legs. Kind of a tyrant, that's why most of the cats doesn't like him. :)




This snow princess is "Minnie" and she have a twin called "Biggie". Not a very friendly cat but the most graceful looking among them. Kinda reminds me of the white flying dragon from Neverending Story.




Well..for "Sharma".. just sleep and sleep and sleeps..


It's a great experience and really prepared us to have some cats in the future. One thing about cat is that they don't really smell like dog does. We've stayed with 7 cats for a whole week and I don't even smell poop when we're home. That is the best thing! :D

No comments: